Thursday, April 24, 2014

Something New!

Psst - did you notice something new on the right side of my page?! It's a shiny new badge!


I’m very excited today to be able to announce my collaboration with the wonderful folks at Lather and Lotions! Lather and Lotions is an online and retail store that offers supplies for cold and hot process soaps, melt and pour, lotion and bath products. They also have a Classroom, where you can take classes and workshops to learn how to make all kinds of great bath and body products.

Together, we are working on an exciting educational/tutorial blog called How Do I Make Soap, where we will be sharing tutorials and tips on making your own bath and body products, including my favorite - soap :) I’m excited about this great opportunity, as it will allow me to focus more on my passions, which are the teaching and creative aspects of soapmaking. 

I am looking forward to partnering with their team to bring you lots of fun and fresh new ideas, tutorials and soap designs, and I look forward to sharing these all with you on the How Do I Make Soap blog! So please bookmark this new blog location and visit me often…looking forward to seeing you over there =)

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
10