Sunday, May 18, 2014

Catching Up

Whew...it's been a crazy busy few weeks! I'm sorry I haven't posted here in a while, I hope you are all doing well!

I've just been working on restocking some soaps and bath goodies, some you have seen before and some are new.

I hadn't made a hot process soap in a while, so I made a loaf with oatmeal, milk and honey...one of my all-time favorites to make:


And some CP soaps, this one is Lavender:


I was going for more of an apple green here but ended up with a mossy green, which is still nice...this is a warm and spicy masculine soap for men, it contains buttermilk powder and kaolin clay:


For summer, I wanted to make a fruity soap, the yellow layer is fragranced with banana and the pink layer is fragranced with strawberry:

And for a more sophisticated soap, I did a remake of Baby Rose...I think I like this version the best out of all of the previous rose soaps I've made:




And I've been restocking these popular bath treats....Bubble Bath Cupcakes. The bottoms are like a bath bomb, and the tops are more of a bath melt, so while the bottoms fizz and disperse into the water right away, the tops slowly fizz and linger in the bathtub for almost the whole bath. These are a real treat! 


And Bath Cookies, which are more of a bath melt, and again last quite a while in the tub: 


And some new bath cookies made with oatmeal & milk:


That's it for now, I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and thanks for reading!~ 
post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
10